Hi, guest ! welcome to gadgetquality.blogspot.com. | | Contact | |

Friday, August 6, 2004

Revised ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders

Here's a slider revision to make the game more challenging. By more challenging I mean stout, so be ready to play if you use these.



First value is Human setting, second value is CPU setting:

Blocking: 16,40

Passing: 0,40

Running: 16,40

Catching: 40,40

Coverage: 8,24

Pursuit: 8,16

Tackling: 8,8

Kicking: 0,0

Fatigue: 4,4

Injury: 20

Fumbles: 32

Interceptions: 0



Penalties--all at max except the following:

Offensive holding: 32

Clipping: 24

Roughing the Kicker: 32

Ineligible Receiver Downfield: 32



In the Gameplan option during the game, you can set substitution in/out thresholds. Using out 60%, in 85% provides with a good substitution pattern in conjunction with the fatigue settings.



These are tough but fair settings. And I have really, really enjoyed the games I've played with these.

Share this article now on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment